- Design: High End Design and Development of a website is the first and foremost priority to impresses a visitor. Many businesses mistakenly rely solely on social media or try to build the website themselves. However, design quality and development functionality are initial indicators of perceived trust in any site. It should be the primary focus to ensure that a website is responsive and its design and strategy have been duly considered to provide a crucial first glimpse of dependability to the users.
- Personalize: Users don’t connect with websites; they connect with the people behind those websites. That’s the reason why websites must be personalized to evoke a connection with users. It must reflect the story of the business or group through its text or by featuring pictures and videos of employees or other business clients. Including employee profiles, images of client’s interaction, industry awards and other such avenues make the business look contactable and helps remove any level of anonymity.
- Testimonials: Testimonials are credible when attributed to a real person. Adding a name, face, or voice makes any information a legitimate source that the visitors can identify and trust. Authentic testimonials that are featured on any website can also be leveraged across multiple marketing channels, such as social media or email marketing, and make for powerful trust builders for any business. Applying testimonials has proven to result in increased conversion rates and customer satisfaction.
- External Links: External links work as a proof for the users that the business is closely attached with recognizable brands. It is important to make sure that the outbound links present on any website are to reliable sources that reflects the business affiliations. External links pointing at any website are trust builders and if blog posts lead to link directories or scam websites, credibility with any prospective customer can be easily destroyed, as well as a chance for potential conversion.
Trust is a crucial factor for any business to be successful and hence the above mentioned factors of trustworthiness are important to every website, and have remained stable for decades. Even though the specifics of how to meet these trust guidelines have evolved over time, the underlying principles still stay valid.
- Posted by Chinar Ghorawat
- On April 14, 2017
- 0 Comments